Sinergi Burkina is providing 5 new seed funding through two programmes implemented by I&P and financed by the European Union (I&P Acceleration in Sahel) and the United States Agency for International Development (Partnering To Accelerate Entrepreneurship initiative).
Working closely with I&P, Sinergi Burkina finances companies with high growth and impact potential in all sectors and regions of Burkina Faso and aims to give entrepreneurs the technical and financial means to realise their growth projects. Sinergi Burkina participates in the implementation of several acceleration programmes managed by I&P aimed at facilitating the start-up and development of the smallest and youngest companies. The company is thus carrying out 5 new seed financing operations, totalling 15 companies in its portfolio to date.
3 companies have received funding through the USAID-funded Partnering To Accelerate Entrepreneurship program and 2 companies have received funding through the new EU-funded I&P Acceleration in the Sahel program:
- Maïa, a social company developing ointments to protect African populations from malaria (PACE Programme with funding of $44,000 (25,000,000 F CFA))
- Bioprotect, a production unit specialising in the production and marketing of organic inputs (PACE Programme with financing of up to 44,000$ (25,000,000 F CFA))
- Prince Dessuti International, a company in the textile and clothing craft sector (PACE Programme with funding of $39,000 (22,000,000 F CFA))
- MonSalon, a carpentry and interior decoration house (Programme I&P Acceleration in the Sahel with funding of €40,000 (27,500,000 F CFA))
- AFfrik Bovia, a cattle farm specialising in the production of cow’s milk (I&P Acceleration Programme in the Sahel with funding of €55,000 (36,575,000 F CFA))