Sinergi Burkina is proud to welcome 5 new companies in its portfolio. Since 2020, Sinergi Burkina is involved in the implementation of I&P Acceleration in Sahel, a funding and support program dedicated to start-ups and small businesses in the Sahel sub-region.
Initiated by Investisseurs & Partenaires (I&P) and financed by the European Union, I&P Acceleration in Sahel is an innovative program that offers financial and technical support to start-ups with strong growth potential but deemed too young to benefit from traditional financing (bank loan, capital investment, etc.). Learn more
In 2021, 5 Burkinabe companies have recently joined I&P Acceleration in Sahel portfolio, which is implemented by Sinergi Burkina:
- Senexel, a laboratory specialized in physico-chemical and microbiological tests. Learn more about Senexel.
- Teco², a start-up specialized in the production and marketing of furniture, roofs and beacons made from recycled plastic waste. Learn more about Teco².
- Faso Elevage Bio, a company specialized in the production of breeding materials. Learn more about Faso Elevage Bio
- NJ Prestations, a company specializing in metal construction, aluminum and stainless steel. Learn more about NJ Prestations
- Distrib Concept, a company that produces dried vegetables, spices and instant broths in sticks of 2 to 3 grams marketed under the brand Leila. Learn more about Distrib Concept
Sinergi Burkina, a partner of the program, has so far financed 13 Burkinabé companies out of a total of 47 companies funded in 8 countries.